Thursday, July 22, 2010

sleep and photos

Got to bed at midnight and was out like a light, up at 6:45 - actually a sleep in considering our African schedule, called home, blogged my little heart out and am off to print some photos to take to the golf tourney tomorrow and to Neepawa for the weekend!
Taking the photo of my feet on African soil was pretty great but to be standing back on Canadian soil is even better (so was the cup if Tim's last night!!)
xo
I plan to do another blog of highlights, factoids and such later on today (or possibly tomorrow)
thanks to those of you that followed our journey (remember I warned you at the beginning that I am not a writer - I teach math not ELA)!

Special thanks to our fearless leader Kevin and to my team of: Deb and Taylor, Karyn and Ken, Meag and Sue, Marleen, Lisa, Sue K and my travel buddies Vera and Barb!
see you in September to share photos, share laughs and share wine!